- April 1 - Deadline for filing self-reporting forms for business personal property.
- August 17 – August 31 - Tax Roll opens for public inspection for a 15 day period. The exact dates are published annually in the Bienville Democrat newspaper.
- September 5 - Appeals mut be received by the Police Jury.
- September 7 - September 21 - Board of Review
- September 12 - Board of Review Hearing Date
- November 15 - The Louisiana Tax Commission certifies the Bienville Parish Tax Roll by this date. The Sheriff and Ex-Officio Tax Collector will mail the tax notices after proof of certification is received.
- December 31 - Property taxes are due and payable by this date. Taxes are collected by the Sheriff’s Office, not the Assessor’s Office. If you have questions about tax payments, you may contact them at (318) 263-2215.
Signing a Homestead Exemption Application
After purchasing your home, please come to one of our locations with your closing papers to sign up for Homestead Exemption. Louisiana Law states you must own and occupy your residence in order to qualify for Homestead Exemption.